Product Details
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0030DAHE8
List Price :
Price : $51.95 - $55.95
Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnet

Customer Reviews
I am extrememly picky, and after looking for hours to find the perfect dress for my 6 month old daughter's baptism, I ordered this one. This dress is more than I expected! It is absolutely beautiful and the quality couldn't be better. The detail on the gown itself, and the bonnet are just beautiful. I bought this dress in a 9 month size (daughter weighs 18.7 pounds). It fits perfectly! She looks like a little angel. I couldn't be happier with this dress or with how fast it shipped! It arrived at my front door first thing this morning, a day before it was scheduled to arrive. Please, take it from me, the pickest most detail oriented mom alive, this dress is PERFECT! I can't say a bad thing about this dress. Thank you Amazon for coming through again! Awesome!
The dress was gorgeous everybody liked it Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnetjust what I was looking for. It took me three months to find what I wanted. My baby looked like a lil princess.
Long White Embroidered Shantung Christening Baptism Gown with Matching Bonnet


0 comments:
Post a Comment