Product Details
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B001BEMIG8
Price : $88.50

Product Description
Our sumptuous heirloom bouffant slip peeks out from beneath a frilly lace gown trimmed with yards and yards of ruffles and ribbons.
Lucy Lace Christening Gown

Customer Reviews
BETTER than pictured. Just gorgeous. I was looking for a long, white, very detailed dress-this is all ; more. Beautiful, intricate, floral stitching design, sheer sleeves, long ; full of body but well-fitted on top. The band perfectly matches as well. Size 3months was perfect for my 2.5month old. Ordered standard delivery on a Mon. ; had it by Sat. (estimated 2wks). Just an FYI for everyone: at any boutique or store, this type of dress STARTS at $200 and goes up to $600; and in my opinion aren't nearly as detailed ; pretty. For this price it's a steal-literally.
I am very happy with this dress, my daughter looked like a princess and everybody loved it.
She is 15 months old and I got her the size for 18 months, which was a perfect fit. I highly recommend this store.
The delivery was on time, within the time frame provided.
Lucy Lace Christening Gown


0 comments:
Post a Comment