Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Shanna Girls Christening Gown

Friday, March 30, 2012

Shanna Girls Christening Gown

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

  • ASIN: B004L6LBS4


Price : $96.50
Shanna Girls Christening Gown

Product Description


Shanna Girl's Christening Gown: oh-so-pretty sparkle-centered flowers adorn our shantung and tulle confection of a christening gown.

 

Shanna Girls Christening Gown

 

Shanna Girls Christening Gown

Customer Reviews


I purchased this christening gown about a month and a half ago for my 8 month old's christening, taking place this month. When it arrived and I opened the box, it was beyond beautiful. The picture did not do it justice, and it still looks awesome in the picture. A few of my family members and family friends who saw the dress said it looked like a wedding gown for a baby. I cannot wait for her special occasion and for her to wear this gorgeous dress.

 

Shanna Girls Christening Gown

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment