Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Clarice Satin and Organza Christening Gown

Monday, April 2, 2012

Clarice Satin and Organza Christening Gown

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

  • ASIN: B001BEK0HW


Price : $60.50
Clarice Satin and Organza Christening Gown

Product Description


Classically simple satin and organza christening gowns featuring pretty puffed sleeves and generous ribbon trimmings.

 

Clarice Satin and Organza Christening Gown

 

Clarice Satin and Organza Christening Gown

Customer Reviews


I loved the way this Dress looked on the picture. However, when I received the dress it was a big disappointment. I think the material makes the dress look cheap. I am a simple person but this dress is just too simple/ cheap looking!

Its just at pretty as it is in the picture. Very soft and light. I wanted it for a Late June Baptism in Southern California and I needed it to be very light and airy. That's exactly what it was. Turns out beautifully in pictures as well.

 

Clarice Satin and Organza Christening Gown

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment