Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Poly-Cotton Christening Baptism Convertible Family Gown with Pintucking

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poly-Cotton Christening Baptism Convertible Family Gown with Pintucking and Button Accents

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B003JXVL6C


Price : $84.95
You Save : $5.05 (5%)
Poly-Cotton Christening Baptism Convertible Family Gown with Pintucking and Button Accents

Product Description


 

Poly-Cotton Christening Baptism Convertible Family Gown with Pintucking and Button Accents

 

Poly-Cotton Christening Baptism Convertible Family Gown with Pintucking and Button Accents

Customer Reviews


Whew! Was it ever hard to find a convertible gown for a boy that didn't have too much going on... My son is a big 4 month old, so I was hoping this would fit, as he's already growing out of 6-9 months stuff. I didn't wash it and it fit perfectly. It's a very light fabric, perfect for a baptism in warmer weather. He looked adorable in it and I'm looking forward to our next baby being able to wear it too. Price is great for the quality.

Loved it, baby was comfortable and elegant. I put long sleeves white shirt under his gown, to keep him warm, his baptism was on a cold spring day. The gown irons very easily for last minute touchups.

 

Poly-Cotton Christening Baptism Convertible Family Gown with Pintucking and Button Accents

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment