Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Taffeta Christening Baptism Dress with Lace Accent

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Taffeta Christening Baptism Dress with Lace Accent

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

  • ASIN: B0056IUJCU


Price : $49.95
You Save : $5.05 (9%)
Taffeta Christening Baptism Dress with Lace Accent

Product Description


Adorable taffeta dress with scalloped neckline. Dress is scalloped with ruffles and rosette accents. Lace accents the waistband and the sleeves. Comes with a matching bonnet.

 

Taffeta Christening Baptism Dress with Lace Accent

 

Taffeta Christening Baptism Dress with Lace Accent

Customer Reviews


I searched every local kids boutique and all the department stores...I just couldn't find the one christening gown I had pictured in my mind.. I wanted elegance with heirloom appeal.. Beauty with comfort... And this mini gown was everything I wanted plus some.... I only wish I had it for my first born too!

 

Taffeta Christening Baptism Dress with Lace Accent

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment