Product Details
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B002PILQQ2
Price : $62.95
You Save : $6.05 (8%)

Product Description
Adorable smocked cotton gown with lace trim and matching bonnet. Back button closure and sash makes for easy changing. Perfect for christening, baptism, dedication, blessing or weddings. Made in the USA.
White Cotton Smocked Bodice Christening Baptism Gown

Customer Reviews
Beautiful dress! It is great quality and does not need a separate slip as some of the more expensive dresses did. I ordered a 12 - 18 month size for my 10 month old granddaughter and it fits really nice, maybe just a little long. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Though I ordered size M (6-12 Month), the gown I received seems size 6 years! It was too too big to wear my new-born baby!
White Cotton Smocked Bodice Christening Baptism Gown


0 comments:
Post a Comment