Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

White Poly Cotton Christening Baptism Gown with Lace Border with Bonnet

Sunday, April 1, 2012

White Poly Cotton Christening Baptism Gown with Lace Border with Bonnet

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

  • ASIN: B0029WYPMQ


Price : $56.00
White Poly Cotton Christening Baptism Gown with Lace Border with Bonnet

Product Description


Adorable 24" gown ornamented with floral border eyelet across bodice and hem offers a traditional look at an attractive price. Includes matching bonnet. Fabricated of polycotton batiste. Handmade in the USA. Packaged with plastic hanger and poly bag. Heirloom Preservation Bag recommended for long term storage. Sizes 3, 6 and 12 month.

 

White Poly Cotton Christening Baptism Gown with Lace Border with Bonnet

 

White Poly Cotton Christening Baptism Gown with Lace Border with Bonnet

Customer Reviews


This little gown is absolutely beautiful....until you notice the huge hole in the sleeve? I am so disappointed in the quality. I was thrilled that it was made in the USA, but my gosh, are these items not inspected? For a $50 gown, I expected so much more.

I ordered this gown for the christening of my great-granddaughter. She is six months old and I chose the 6 month size. The garment is true to size. It fit her perfectly. I think she weighs close to 13 pounds. I liked the simplicity and understated elegance of this cotton christening gown. I am glad that I purchased this gown online from Amazon; it arrived in record time in pristine condition. It is a quality garment at a reasonable price. I was proud to give it as a gift to my little great-granddaughter. She looked like an angel in it.

 

White Poly Cotton Christening Baptism Gown with Lace Border with Bonnet

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment