Trusted
Guarantee
Fast Shipping
Long White Embroidered Organza Christening Baptism Gown with Bonnet

Product Details

Customer Reviews
I was so excited when I found this gown for my daughter's Baptism. The three ribbons on the bottom mimic my wedding gown. The dress is so pretty in person and is well made. The price is great and you really receive a great gown that you'll have for lots of babies to wear!
My daughter looked like a princess in this gorgeous gown. It was perfect for her baptism - the stitching was beautiful, and the look of the dress itself was outstanding. I cannot comment enough on how pleased I was with this purchase and received many comments requesting the place that I ordered it.
I also want to add that when I initially ordered the dress, Amazon sent me the wrong one. I called this company to let them know and they immediately shipped me the correct dress with a return label to return the other dress. I was so pleased that someone answered the phone right away and quickly addressed what I needed because her baptism was in a few days and I was panicked. I highly recommend the dress and company!
View
0 comments:
Post a Comment