Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Cross Embroidered Christening Gown with Sheer Overlay

Monday, April 9, 2012

Cross Embroidered Christening Gown with Sheer Overlay

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

  • ASIN: B003E2OTXU


Price : $67.95
Cross Embroidered Christening Gown with Sheer Overlay

Product Description


Beautiful christening gown has a sheer overlay with delicately embroidered crosses at the bodice and hemline. Includes matching bonnet. 100 percent polyester.

 

Cross Embroidered Christening Gown with Sheer Overlay

 

Cross Embroidered Christening Gown with Sheer Overlay

Customer Reviews


I love this gown. The details are wonderful and beautiful. Do beware of the sizing chart. I went a size up for my 6 week old 9lbs (bought 3-6 months) and it fits perfect.

I bought this gown for my baby girl who was christened when she was a month old and was definitely happy with my purchase. It was sweet and simple. Would definitely recommend, even for those cultures, like ours, where boys too have to wear gowns.

 

Cross Embroidered Christening Gown with Sheer Overlay

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment